Woman's Health Surgery Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Well known, thriving healthcare system is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their surgical OB-GYN team at a Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM area. This hospital truly values their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance. This position is great for someone that loves surgery!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Provider will be closely assisting the surgeon in the OR with women’s health cases
- This is mostly a surgical focused role occasionally using robots for complex surgical cases.
- In addition to assisting in the OR the provider will do inpatient rounding, post-op care, wellness visits and write daily progress notes and follow up in Hospital EMR
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- M-F 7a-5p, no on call
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $105k-$135,000 /annually depending on experience.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- At least 1 year of surgery experience
- Women’s health experience is a plus
- Not open to new grads
- Active New Mexico license is a plus.