Urology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Well known, thriving physician owned clinic is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their urology team in the Des Moines, IA area. They truly value their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance.
Great PTO and compensation package!
Not Open to New grads
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will be caring mostly for patients in the clinic with one week every month rounding on patients in the hospital.
- Most common patient cases seen are kidney stones, UTIs, bladder issues, prostate cancer screening and treatment, and ED just to name a few.
- Busy outpatient urology clinic makes it easy to obtain the quarterly productivity bonus.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Background:
- Must have at least 1 year of ER,ICU, or internal medicine provider experience .
- Urology experience is a huge plus.
- Current Iowa state license is a plus
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- 4 weeks of PTO
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance
- M-F 8a-5p, no weekends
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Compensation:
- $130k- $150k per year in total compensation that includes an easily obtainable productivity bonus and base pay.
- Additional pay for more call