Urology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Well known, thriving healthcare system is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their inpatient cardiology team in Albuquerque, NM. This hospital truly values their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance. This position is great for someone that loves surgery!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Monday-Friday 8a-5pm.
- Seeing all ages
- Will be seeing urology patients in an outpatient setting. 16-18 patients a day on average.
- Lots of autonomy
- Physician mostly perform in-office procedures such as Vasectomies, urodynamic, biopsies, cystoscopy.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and 5 days off.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $105k-$135,000 /annually depending on experience
- No Call or Holidays!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- At least 1 year of surgical first assist preferred but not required.
- Not Open to New Grads