Urgent Care Physician
Thriving urgent care clinic in the Eugene, OR area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their growing clinic. This is an excellent opportunity for a Physician just finishing their residency and looking to gain more experience.
- Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care.
- This includes some telehealth medicine for acute and/or chronic patients.
- Physician will mostly provide outpatient care along working with an entire team made up of back office staff and APPs.
- Provider must have finished residency or close to finishing.
- Open to a MD or DO
- Current Oregon license or a pending license is a plus
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- PTO and CME days off with CME allowance
- 401k with match
- All licensing, malpractice (including tail coverage), DEA, and certification renewals are paid by employer
- Relocation assistance
- Fulltime position- 14 shifts a month on average
- $100-$110 an hour all based on experience
- Multiple bonus possibilities including RVU bonus model and a patient satisfaction end of year bonus