Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing Urgent Care Center near Fort Mohave, AZ. This group will train and teach all aspects of Urgent Care.
Only 90 minutes from Las Vegas!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will be performing all duties of associated with Urgent Care including fracture reductions/dislocations, suturing, DOT physicals, and wellness checks.
- Will also be performing Internal Medicine and Primary Care duties.
- Prescribing medication, ordering blood test and labs.
- Seeing between 20-25 patients per day. Depending on time of the year.
- The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will be seeing all ages.
- Very supportive group.
- 4/10 work schedule
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Medical, CME, and Sign-on bonus
- Over a month of PTO!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
- $110,000 - $130,000/year depending on experience
- Productivity bonuses twice a year!
- No Call or hospital rounding!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Not open to new grads. MD always available for questions.