Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving privately owned family medicine clinic north of Waco, TX is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to their new clinic location. Full-time and part time openings! You will be partnered with a senior APP for training and onboarding.
35 minutes north of Waco, TX and 1 hour south of Fort Worth, TX
- Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients in an urgent care setting
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Texas NP/PA license is required
- Must have experience working independently as a provider.
- Full health benefits
- PTO and CME days off
- Fulltime position, 3 day 12 hour shifts, flex schedule
- $57-$65 an hour based on experience