Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving urgent care clinic in the Richland Washington area is looking to add a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to their growing urgent care clinic.
Know as one of the best places to live in Washington with some of the best school systems and best known standard of living around.
Sorry, Not Open to new grads!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
- APP will have a back office staff to help and support them also.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience
- Washington NP/PA license is a plus
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- PTO and CME days off with CME allowance
- 401k with match
- All licensing, malpractice (including tail coverage), DEA, and certification renewals are paid by employer
- Possible relocation assistance
- Fulltime position, M-F or 4- 10 hour shifts a week.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $57-$69 an hour all based on experience
- Multiple bonus possibilities including RVU bonus model and a patient satisfaction end of year bonus