Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Incredible Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity to work for an Urgent Care just south of Greenville, North Carolina. Work flexible yet set weekly hours and recover the work-life balance that you are missing.
Details about the Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care opportunity
- New, bright offices with team approach to common Urgent Care presentations- sprains, strains, insect bites, abrasions, burns, sore throat, sinus infection, URI, and “flu”.
- Laceration repair, IV hydration, EKG, and X-rays all available
- Provider must have over one year of Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience
- Work independently,
- Office hours are 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 8am-4pm Saturday and Sunday; share occasional weekend day on rotating schedule
- Flexible hours each week (36 hours rotating with 40 hours biweekly)
Requirements of the Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care opportunity
- North Carolina State Medical license
- Over one year of strong Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience including Orthopedic splinting and casting, Laceration repair, and X-ray interpretation
- DEA number
- Strong ability to work autonomously, comfortable making decisions and action plans for patient
Perks of the Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K matching
- CME stipend and time allotted each year
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- Salary $110,000 - $120,000 and up (depending on experience)
- Flexible hours allow time to be involved in hobby or community during the week or set up an exercise schedule on your own time.
- Live in wonderful eastern North Carolina: experience southern charm, wonderful downtown, great schools and community with easy drive to Smoky Mountains near Asheville or beaches around Morehead City.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com