Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving urgent care clinic the Great Falls, Montana area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/ PA or Nurse Practitioner/ NP to their growing clinic.
Sorry, this opportunity is not open to new grads!
Physician Assistant/ PA or Nurse Practitioner/ NP Responsibilities:
· Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients
· Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
· APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
· APP will have a back office staff to help and support them also.
Physician Assistant/ PA or Nurse Practitioner/ NP Background:
· Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience
· Oregon NP/PA license is a plus
Physician Assistant/ PA or Nurse Practitioner/ NP Benefits:
· Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
· PTO and CME days off with CME allowance
· 401k with match
· All licensing, malpractice (including tail coverage), DEA, and certification renewals are paid by employer
· Possible relocation assistance
· Fulltime position, M-F or 4- 10 hour shifts a week.
Physician Assistant/ PA or Nurse Practitioner/ NP Compensation:
· $57-$69 an hour all based on experience
· Multiple bonus possibilities including RVU bonus model and a patient satisfaction end of year bonus