Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving and expanding urgent care clinic in the Riverside, CA area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to their growing urgent care clinic.
Sorry, this position is not Open to new grads.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Provider will be treating all ages and acuity levels.
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines, DOT physicals and ongoing patient care
- APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
- Patient acuity levels will very from patient to patient since they consider themselves to be a mini ER and have a full lab and x ray on site.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience
- Previous ER/ Urgent care experience is a huge plus
- California NP/PA license is a plus
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- Employer covers a portion of the insurance premium for dental and health
- PTO package, 401k, CME allowance
- Possible relocation assistance
- Fulltime position, 12-hour day shifts.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $65-$80 an hour all based on experience
- Easily work extra shifts for extra pay
- High volume end of shift bonus
- Additional End of year bonus