Urgent Care Physician Assistant - 808258
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing Urgent Care Center near Fort Mohave, AZ. This group will train and teach all aspects of Urgent Care.
Only 90 minutes from Las Vegas!
Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
• Will be performing all duties of associated with Urgent Care including fracture reductions/dislocations, suturing, DOT physicals, and wellness checks.
• Will also be performing Internal Medicine and Primary Care duties.
• Prescribing medication, ordering blood test and labs.
• Seeing between 20-25 patients per day. Depending on time of the year.
• The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will be seeing all ages.
• Very supportive group.
• 4/10 work schedule
Physician Assistant Benefits:
• Health Insurance, CME, and Relocation
• Malpractice is covered.
Physician Assistant Compensation:
• $115-130,000/year depending on experience
• Productivity bonuses twice a year!
• No Call or hospital rounding!
Physician Assistant Background:
• Physician Assistant
• Not open to new grads. MD always available for questions.