Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner
Thriving Urgent Care system is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join their brand new urgent care clinic in the Albuquerque, NM area. They truly value their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance.
- Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients in an urgent care setting. Most patients will be appointed care vs walk in patients.
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- NP will be able to function autonomously while also working every shift with 3 other providers.
- Will not be running fluids or seeing many walk ins.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- New Mexico NP license is a plus
- Must have experience working independently as a provider.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation assistance
- 3 day -12 hour shifts per week, days shift, no on call
- $105k-$140k/ annual salary based on experience
- $10k sign on bonus