U/C / Primary Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving not for profit health center in the northeast California are looking to add a outpatient Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to their growing health team. Known for their strong vision and mission mindset.
Great relocation opportunity 2 hours east of Redding, CA!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be treating all ages and provide both urgent and primary care.
- Provider will perform patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- Provider will be covering walk in clinics in addition to covering primary care clinic seeing 13-16 patients a day on average.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience
- California NP/PA license is a plus
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full health benefits 100% covered by employer (dental, vision, medical)
- PTO, retirement, and malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Fulltime position, Monday- Friday or 4 day 10 hour day shifts
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $120k/ per year based on experience
- Yearly $10k Retention Bonus