Therapists (LMFT, LCSW/LMSW, LCPC/LGPC)
Therapists (LMFT, LCSW, LMSW, LCPC, LGPC) opportunities with a new Comprehensive Therapy Center in Salisbury, Maryland.
Join an amazing team and wonderful space with Interactive Playrooms, Group Therapy rooms, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program space, offices, laboratory. Sometimes a virtual visit is not enough for individual and family mental health success.
Flexible schedule- work the hours you choose! Feels like a private practice but backing and benefits of a larger Healthcare corporation
About the Therapist / Counseling opportunity
- Large Medical System with offices spanning across the lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Holistic care approach offering both Medical and Mental Health in most offices
- Secured Telemedicine appointments available in office and from home
- Patient encounters are 75% face to face and 25 % virtual currently
- Patient population is Medicaid, Medicare, and Private Insurance
- School based program, Play Therapist, Family Therapist, DBT specialists, and Trauma Care
- Office hours are 7:30-6:00, Monday-Thursday, Friday 7:30-5:00, weekend hours only at Therapist discretion
- Intake -60 minutes for adults and 90 minutes for Pediatrics and Adolescents
- Follow ups range from 20-60 minutes
- Office has growing team of Psychiatrists, PMHNPs, Therapists, schedulers, greeters, medical assistants, interpreter.
- EMR is INSYNC
- No show rate is 30 %
Requirements of the Therapist / Counseling opportunity
- Masters Completed and License in Maryland
- Health Center is happy to offer Supervision for LMSW and LGPC candidates that need to complete clinical hours
- Interest in working with all ages but particular need is for Family Therapists at this time
- Strong technology skills and ability to write and document a note after each patient encounter
- Live in Salisbury area with easy commute to offices
Perks of the Therapist / Counseling opportunity
- Independent PTO system in place that is incredible. Take time off when you want and manage your own schedule.
- Tuition and loan repayment (HRSA score is 21)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family!
- Malpractice coverage
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CME time and courses
- Bonus at end of first year
- Balance of Clinical and Administrative time
- Sign on or moving expenses bonus
Enjoy life near the beautiful Chesapeake Bay and Ocean City. Turn down the stress of city living as you drive across the bridge. You will find wonderful people and a pace that adds years to your life.
For more information about the opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com