RN for Emergency Dept – 3 day Schedule
Community focused hospital in southern Arizona near Tucson is looking to add a staff Registered Nurse to their growing team.
This well-established hospital system has been serving the local communities for over 100 years.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Nurse will be an important part of a critical care team and provide direct patient triage care.
- RN will be expected to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, then discharge or arrange the patients for longer stay if needed.
- Manage care of patients that could be experiencing life-threating problems and manage basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available.
Registered Nurse Background:
- RN must have at least 2+ years of hospital nursing experience
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Wonderful medical benefits such as 100% employer covered free health, dental, and vison benefits for you and your family.
- Life insurance is also covered by employer
- Vacation, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Retirement benefits with employer match.
- 3 day 12 hours shift. 7p-7a
- Tuition reimbursement
Registered Nurse Compensation:
- $55,000 - $72,000/ year depending on experience
- Phenomenal sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance
- Shift differential pay!