Rehabilitation Physical Therapist
Thriving Physical Therapy Rehabilitation clinic in Baker City, OR area is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position and to grow their skills!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team mostly focusing on the sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation population. Mostly outpatient with some inpatient care.
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active OR license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vison and Retirement benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p, 4-10 hour shifts are also possible
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $77k-$100,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Possible Sign on bonus