Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatric Long Term Acute Care (LTAC)
Family focused hospital in the Pittsburgh area is looking to add a full-time nurse to work with their pediatric care unit. Make a difference in the lives of children and their families when they’re at their lowest by delivering compassionate nursing care.
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients from birth to age 21 with a broad range of medical conditions and needs.
- Nurse will need to closely collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Train and educate parents and family members on how to become caregivers for their child once they are released and at home.
- RN must have at least 1 years of nursing experience
- Pennsylvania RN license
- Experience working in acute care especially with peds or adolescents is a plus
- Full medical, dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement with employer match
- Excellent PTO
- Free parking!
- Rotating 3 day 12 hour shifts (just nights is also available), no on call, flex scheduling
- All nurses hired will receive extensive orientation and training upon start
- Fantastic hourly pay based on experience
- Shift differential pay
- Retention bonus
- Annual merit increase
Director Business Development