Registered Nurse (RN) – Multiple Hospital RN Openings in Alaska
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new adventure? A growing healthcare system at the top of the world in Northern Alaska is looking for Registered Nurses to fill some of their hospital roles. Multiple openings: Long Term Care, Floor Nurse, Primary Care, Pediatric, ER, OB GYN, and home health. They are all permanent Long term Roles.
Just a short plane ride from Anchorage, AK
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients with a broad range of medical conditions and needs.
- Keep patient educated and informed of what is required of him/her to maintain urological health
- Most of the patient population is made up of native Alaskans
- Hospital Nursing experience is required
- Alaska RN license is preferred but not required
- Not open to new grads
- Full benefits package and premiums covered by employer
- Excellent PTO and Retirement benefits with employer match
- Rotating shifts, Full-time
- $75k - $112k a year depending on experience
- Potential sign on bonus and relocation assistance
Director Business Development