Registered Nurse – Outpatient Psych
New modern hospital on the central California coast of is looking to add full-time and part-time psychiatric nurses to work in their recently opened outpatient behavioral health unit. Well-known for their employee focused company culture and making sure all employees have access to adequate PPE.
Located 30 minutes from San Luis Obispo, CA and 2.5 hours north of Los Angeles
- Nurse will need to closely collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Provide nursing care to mental health patients and continually monitor access their condition along with working closely with the physician to evaluate for suicidal or violent tendencies.
- Preform multiple mental health exams and assessments such as Suicide Risk Assessments, behavioral Health Assessments, Mental status exams, and Suicide Risk Assessments.
- RN must have at least 1+ years of RN experience in med surg and/or mental health
- California RN license
- Experience working in behavioral health or with psychiatric patients is required.
- Full medical benefits and retirement package
- Vacation, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Fulltime and part time openings , 8 hour shifts to start then transitioning to 12 hour shifts
- $35-$50 an hour based on experience
- Shift different pay
Director Business Development