Registered Nurse - Nurse Manager
Whole health community center in New Orleans, LA is looking to add a Nurse Manager to their growing addiction rehabilitation team
- There will be a big focus on holistic patient care. Patient care ranges to general primary care to addiction recovery and mental health screening.
- Supervising other nurses along with LPNs. You will also be responsible for hiring/interviewing new nurses and LPNs.
- Educate patients with multiple comorbidities and provide ongoing patient care. Provider will also do multiple patient testing and screenings.
- Not open to new grads
- Some addiction treatment and/or MAT or Medical Detox experience is required
- Louisiana RN license is required
- Dental, medical, Vision health benefits. Employer covers premiums
- 401k with great match
- PTO, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Fulltime, some on call required
- $57k-$72k per year based on experience
- Shift differential pay
- Sign on bonus and temporary COVID 10% pay increase
- Potential Relocation assistance (if required)