Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
Hospital in southern Arizona near Tucson is looking to add a staff Registered Nurse to their growing team. Nurses working at this hospital are highly valued and known for being a pillar of the community. This well-established hospital system has been serving the local communities.
This is a great opportunity for nurses looking to expand their nursing skills by working in a comprehensive emergency department away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- Nurse will be an important part of a critical care team and provide direct patient triage care.
- RN will be expected to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, then discharge or arrange the patients for longer stay if needed.
- Manage care of patients that could be experiencing life-threatening problems and manage basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available.
- RN must have at least 2+ years of hospital nursing experience
- AZ RN license (AZ is a NLC state) is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a ER or with a critical care team is a huge plus.
- Wonderful medical benefits such as 100% employer covered free health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Life insurance is also covered by employer
- Vacation, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Retirement benefits with employer match.
- 3 day 12 hours shift. 7p-7a
- Tuition reimbursement
- $55,000 - $72,000/ year depending on experience
- Phenomenal sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance
- Shift differential pay!
Min Compensation: 55000.0
Max Compensation: 72000.0