Radiology Technologist / MRI Technologist
Well-known hospital in Nebraska is looking to add a full-time Radiology Technologist to their care team. This is your chance to be a valued member of a hospital care team and gain or grow your CT experience. Can start asap!
This is a relocation opportunity in Nebraska located 2 hours from Sterling, CO and Grand Island, NE
Radiology Technologist Responsibilities:
- Rad Tech will perform a variety of imaging studies that includes X-ray exams, MRI, fluoroscopic exams, and work with their peers to develop the next steps in their career.
Radiology Technologist Background:
- ARRT is required
- ARRT- MRI
- Open to new grads!
Radiology Technologist Benefits:
- Full-time, rotating day shift
- Retirement package
- Loan forgiveness
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, Relocation assistance
Radiology Technologist Compensation:
- $24-$34 an hour depending on experience
- Sign-on bonus
Director Business Development