Radiology Technologist/ CT Technologist
Well-known hospital in southern New Hampshire is looking to add a full-time Radiology Technologist to their care team. This is your chance to be a valued member of a hospital care team and gain or grow your CT experience. They will provide CT training upon hire.
Radiology Technologist Responsibilities:
- Rad Tech will perform a variety of imaging studies that includes X-ray exams, CT, fluoroscopic exams, and work with their peers to develop the next steps in their career.
- Facility will provide CT training after hiring if needed.
Radiology Technologist Background:
- ARRT is required
- ARRT- CT is a plus but not needed
Radiology Technologist Benefits:
- Full-time, 7p- 7a
- Retirement package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Radiology Technologist Compensation:
- $21-$34 an hour depending on experience
- Shift different pay
- Sign on bonus
Director Business Development