Radiology Technologist/ Cath Lab Tech
Six months of transitional housing at no cost!
Well-known facility in Grand Junction, CO is looking to add a full-time Cardiac Catherization Radiology Technologist to their care team.
This is a prefect relocation opportunity for Radiology Techs/ Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist living in Salt Lake City, UT or Denver, CO area.
Cath Lab Tech Responsibilities:
- Will operate imaging equipment, administer contrast, and assist the physician with all procedures along with monitor the patient.
- Operate cardiac catheterization equipment to include but not limited to: IVUS, Angiojet, Cutting Balloon, IABP, Rotoblater, lmpella, Pericardiocentesis, Permanent Pacemaker, ICD, CRT and CRT-D
- Cardiovascular Cath Lab Tech will demonstrate a strong knowledge of EKG rhythms and will preferably have their RCIS and ARRT Certifications.
Cath Lab Tech Background:
- An ARRT is required along with some background in cardiology
- ARRT- CI is preferred or must be obtained within 12 months of being hired
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist
Cath Lab Tech Benefits:
- 6 months of transitional housing at no cost!
- Retirement package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
Cath Lab Tech Compensation:
- $31-$44 an hour depending on experience
- Multiple bonus possibilities
Director Business Development