Radiological Technologist - 874630
Radiology Technician in Monterey, California. Large practice is adding both Part-time and Full-time Radiology Techs to their team. Leave the stress of the hospital and large corporate Physician groups and join a place that feels like family.
About this Rad Tech job
• Make your own schedule- Office hours are 7am-8pm 7 days a week
• Plain films and Fluoroscopy only
• No CT or MRI
• Most studies involve musculoskeletal injury like joint pain, ligament injury, fracture, joint effusion, post-operative follow up films
• Orthopedic practice has Ortho Urgent Care after hours and on weekends
Requirements of the Rad Tech job
• Radiology Technician graduate with full scope certification
• Interest in Orthopedics and clinical experience
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and live close to the office
• Great communicator and team player.
Perks of the Rad Tech job
• Incredible work culture
• $42-50/hour with evening and weekend differential of added $10
• No hospital work requirements and difficulty with communication
• Flexible hours- create your own part-time or full-time schedule
Join a practice that values the employees and create long lasting career relationships in a practice with flexible work schedule to match your life.
For more information about this opportunity, contact John Hildreth, jhildreth@linkPAs.com, or call 864-874-1034