Psychiatric Registered Nurse - 872197
Registered Nurse opportunity at Mental Health Center near Santa Fe, New Mexico. Join a wonderful resort like campus with both Residential and Day Services for Private Pay patients from across the US.
About the Registered Nurse opportunity
• Health Care Facility cares for patients with primary mental health concerns, trauma, and substance abuse disorders
• Patients live in cottages throughout the campus while receiving an individualized rehabilitation plan
• Facility offers a holistic approach to Mental Health Healing with yoga, massage, art therapy, equine therapy etc.
• Patients typical stay is 30 days for PTSD, Trauma, and Addiction.
• Therapists lead the treatment and daily schedule
• RN will oversee Primary Care concerns for each resident and consult with Primary Care Physician as needed
• Lead patient status checks at 30, 60-minute intervals each day
• Engage and encourage clients as they work through healing process
• Oversee and administer medications as prescribed by Physician
• Document notes and record client progress during treatment
• Work with team to ensure client physical, biopsychological, age, developmental, and cultural needs are met.
• 12-hour shifts, 7am -7pm
• Facility offers weekly support for the LGBTQ plus community
Requirements of the Registered Nurse opportunity
• State Registered Nursing license in New Mexico
• Experience during training or work in Mental and Behavioral Health specialty of Medicine
• Understanding of Psychiatric medications and potential adverse reactions
• Ability to maintain calm and kind stance with patients as they go through treatment process
• Supportive and encouraging demeanor
Perks of the Registered Nurse opportunity
• Hourly rate between $35 and $39 per hour depending on experience
• Incredible benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account, health savings account plans, life insurance, and retirement plans
• Perks spending plan with over 30,000 vendors
Live in wonderful Santa Fe with rich history and diversity and work with a wonderful leadership team with focus on providing healing for patients impacted with significant Mental Health illness.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com.