Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Inpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner opportunity in beautiful coastal Florida town. This is the perfect opportunity for a Provider that prefers acute mental health care over Private practice and office -based medicine. Hospital campus is located in beautiful Space Coast of Florida. Enjoy a warm climate and great community all year.
About the PMHNP position
· Daily inpatient rounds at 100 bed Hospital serving Pediatrics, Adolescence, Adult and Geriatric patients
· Full time position with supportive team of Psychiatrists, LCSWs, Therapists, and Clinical staff
· Crises care interest
· Addiction and Dependency unit for Pediatrics and Adults
· Acute patient care for Major Depression, Schizophrenia, Addiction, and Bipolar Disease.
· Many patients admitted with Baker Act
· Strong community support with outpatient clinics on and near campus
Requirements of PMHNP position
· Board certification and license in state of Florida
· Proven experience with inpatient Mental Health acute care
· Ability to collaborate well with a team
· Strong knowledge of Pharmacology and dosing of Psychiatric drugs
· EMR- Credible
Perks of the PMHNP position
· Strong Behavioral Health System including both inpatient and 3 outpatient clinics in a campus with state recognized care and treatment
· Opportunity to impact patients in acute crisis and develop a treatment plan with strong follow up guidelines
· Competitive salary and compensation
· Live along beautiful Atlantic side of Florida in area known as Space Coast due to proximity to Cape Canaveral. Area is known for beautiful beaches, snorkeling, fishing, boating, and golfing a year long. The historic downtown boasts great shops and local restaurants. Schools are top rated, and housing is affordable despite the proximity to water and lagoon.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com.