Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for Community Health
We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PHMNP to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Less than 2 hours from Kansas City, KS.
Open to confident New Grads!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will be seeing all ages.
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
· PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
· Will be seeing between 12-16 patients per day.
· No Call or weekends!
· Passion to serve the community
· Open to new grads.
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· Relocation and
· $110-115,000/year Depending on experience.