Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP for Hospital
We are looking for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP to join a well-established and growing Hospital System in their In/Outpatient Behavioral Health Department.
Only 2 hours from Sioux Falls, SD!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be working with Mental Health patients in both Outpatient and Inpatient setting
- Seeing only Adults.
- Collaborates with the psychiatrist to make joint rounds on in-patients, allowing the psychiatrist to instruct the practitioner on precise orders and clinical plan.
- Reviews each in-patient with the psychiatrist and implements the determined plan of care based on discussion.
- Provide psychiatric patient consultation to the medical floors and emergency department.
- Record a patient’s medical and psychiatric history, and progress after each appointment or session.
- Documents psychiatric history and physical, progress notes, discharge summaries, and clinic notes for patients of behavioral health services.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No week-night call but One weekend of call per month. Paid Call!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Not Open to New Grads!
- At least three years of experience in Inpatient/Outpatient settings
- Must be a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Min Compensation: 0.0
Max Compensation: 0.0