Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for Growing Practice
We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PHMNP to join a well-established Practice that takes care of the patients. Located in Branson, MO.
Open to New Grads!!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will be seeing all ages.
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· 60 minute initial visits and 30 minute follow-up visits
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
· PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
· Will be seeing between 12-16 patients per day.
· No Call or weekends!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Passion to serve the community
· Open to new grads!!!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Can choose a 4/10, 4/8, or 5/9 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· Half day on Fridays.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $110-150,000/year depending on experience.