Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for Growing Group
We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PHMNP to join a well-established Integrated Treatment Center. Located 30 minutes from Chicago, IL.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Informed collaborative medication and nutraceutical evaluation and treatment
· Experience in substance use is preferred and EMDR training is a plus
· Will conduct expert psychiatric assessments, providing collaborative psychopharmacology practice, and an interest in providing and learning about supportive and skills-based forms of psychotherapy
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
· PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
· Believe in Quality over quantity with patient visits.
· No Call or weekends!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Love to learn.
· Substance abuse experience and EMDR training is a plus
· At least 5 year of mental health experience.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Can get onboarded as a provider quickly!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $120,000 - 135,000/year. Depending on experience
· Potential bonuses