Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - 806727
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner opportunity near Paramus, New Jersey with a Family-owned Psychiatry group that offers Tele psych visits. Recent graduates will be considered. Enjoy flexible hours and option to work from your own home office. Part time and Full-time option.
About the PMHNP position
• New graduates with strong interest in Private Practice are encouraged to apply.
• Team approach to care with well-rounded staff including therapists- LMFT, LCSW, LPC.
• Psychiatrist and Practice owner is available for training and welcomes teaching, acts as Preceptor throughout the year.
• See patients/clients of all ages- Pediatrics to Geriatrics
• Company sees private pay, insured, Medicaid and Medicare patients
• Patients are scheduled in 15-minute spots, but typical schedule is only 2-3 patients an hour due to late cancelations and no shows
• Company did a complete pivot to telemedicine using new state of the art EMR- InSync
• Likely will use a combination of telemedicine and face to face patient visits in the next few months. Hybrid flexible schedule to come.
Requirements for the PMHNP job
• NJ state license to practice
• Proven knowledge of common antidepressants, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic medications with dosage
• Understanding of medical and clinical implications of medication interactions
• Suboxone and MAT experience is preferred
• Ability to speak Spanish is favored
• Willingness to see Children and Adolescent patients
• Easy commute to new office space once face to face visits resume in limited capacity
Perks of the PMHNP job
• Opportunity for remote work using Telemedicine
• Flexible hours- start late morning or offer evening hours
• Support of Psychiatrist and Therapists daily
• Part time offers an Independent Contractor model with hourly rate of $70-80 with monthly bonus but no benefits
• Full time offers base salary of $150,000-$160,000 with annual bonus on productivity, health insurance, 3-4 weeks of PTO, CME with stipend, and Retirement match in the works.
• Work in the suburbs of New York City but still feel far from the crowds. Practice locations is 8 miles from Upper Manhattan and an easy reverse commute from the city on days an office visit is needed. Wonderful towns with strong schools and more affordable housing if you prefer more peaceful living.
Contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com. for more information about the PMHNP position.