Psych Registered Nurse for Community Health
Community Health Registered Nurse opportunity in Raleigh, North Carolina. Flexible hours and some travel to sites allows you the time to invent your own weekly schedule.
About the Registered Nurse Community Mental Health opportunity
· Daily one hour team meeting each morning at 9 o’clock at corporate office location in (Durham/Wake Forest)
· Team includes Psychiatrist, RN, LPN, LCSW, Substance Abuse Counselor, Vocation/Rehab Counselor, and several Case Managers
· Patients in care are significantly mentally challenged and require highest level of care: Addiction disorder, Schizophrenia, Severe Bipolar and Depression.
· See 4-8 patients a day in community setting, make your own schedule
· Vital signs, medication compliance check, medical education and disease prevention counseling, administer medication, support and referral for clinical and counseling
Requirements of the RN Community Mental Health Opportunity
· Active RN license in North Carolina
· 1-2 years of experience in Psychiatric Mental Health
· Great team collaboration
· Knowledge of Psychiatric Medications and side affects
Perks of the Registered Nurse Community Mental Health opportunity
· Independent Contractor or Salaried position- negotiable
· Competitive salary
· Flexible days and hours- can work 3 or 4 days a week
· Live in Raleigh or Durham, consistently ranked among the top places to live in the US.
For more information about this Registered Nurse job, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com