Primary Care Physician MD / DO
We are looking for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a growing Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Albuquerque, NM.
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
· Will be seeing between 18-22 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Very Light Phone Call schedule. Only taking second call.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Seeing only adults.
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Dedicated Medical Assistant
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
· New Grads Welcome!!
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· $5,000 CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
· $230,000 for the first year then switching to RVU.
· Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.