Primary Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Thriving primary care clinic in the Roseburg, OR area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to their growing primary care team.
Located 1 hour north of Grants Pass, OR
Sorry, this position is not Open to recent graduates.
- Will be treating all ages both pediatric and adult patients
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care
- APP will be able to function autonomously with access to a physician for questions or concerns.
- APP will have a back office staff to help and support them also.
- Provider must have at least 1 year of APP experience - sorry not open to new grads
- Oregon NP/PA license is a plus
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- PTO and CME days off with CME allowance
- 401k with match
- All licensing, malpractice (including tail coverage), DEA, and certification renewals are paid by employer
- Possible relocation assistance
- Fulltime position, M-F or 4- 10 hour shifts a week.
- $57-$69 an hour all based on experience
- Multiple bonus possibilities including RVU bonus model and a patient satisfaction end of year bonus