Primary Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Well established, privately owned primary care clinic in the Monroe, LA area is looking to add a Physician Assistant / PA or Nurse Practitioner / NP to their primary care team. They are open to new grads so this is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to gain their provider experience by a physician that truly loves to train and teach.
Located 30 minutes west of Monroe, LA and 1 hour east of Shreveport, LA
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Provider will be seeing all ages and regular patients with chronic illnesses. Some patient cases done over the phone.
- Will be working closely with the primary care physician and performing patient screenings and taking patient histories.
- Educating patients with multiple chronic illnesses and providing ongoing patient care and follow ups.
- Common minor medical procedures are joint injections, pap smears, birth control insertion, toe nail removal.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Open to new grads
- Recent Primary care APP experience is a plus
- LA NP/PA license is required
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Wonderful medical benefits
- PTO and paid holidays off
- CMEs and CME days off
- Full-time position M-Thursday, half day on Fridays.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $90k - $105k annual salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus