Primary Care or Internal Medicine Physician for Community Health
We are looking for a Primary Care or Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located 30 minutes form Springfield, MA.
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· 4/10s with 32 Clinical Hours and 8 Admin Hours. Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing between 16-20 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule.
· Mostly seeing adults
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
· Open to J1 Physicians and Physicians right out of Residency.
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
· $180-200,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses