Physician MD/ DO for Family Medicine
We are looking for Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Regional Medical Center that takes care of the community. Located an hour from Phoenix, AZ!
Federal and State Loan Repayment!
Family Medicine Physician Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Some rounding in the hospital
· Will be seeing new borns
· Admitting to hospital. On average one admit a week.
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Will be seeing between 17-24 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Can choice between a 4 or 5 day work week!
Family Medicine Physician Background:
· Open to Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). Will wait for residency completion.
Family Medicine Physician Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Loan Repayment!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
Family Medicine Physician Compensation:
· Depending on experience. Very Competitive!
· Plus potential bonuses