Physician (MD/DO) for Complex Care
We are looking for a Complex Care Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Complex Care Management Group in Baltimore County, Maryland.
· Overseeing a team of Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers.
· Seeing 15-20 patients a month. Will have some access to Telemedicine.
· Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team to recruit and hire the best care team members
· Deliver timely healthcare services tailored to the needs of individual patients, and in compliance with our high-touch care delivery model.
· Direct delivery of home- and community-based care (preventive, acute, chronic care management)
· Only doing backup call.
· Only seeing adult and geriatric patients.
· Will report to the Senior Medical Director
· Geriatric, Behavior Health, Addiction Medicine, and/or Emergency Medicine.
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· $205-240,000/year depending on experience.