Physician for Medical Director
We are looking for a Medical Director to join a well-established Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near Watertown, NY.
Medical Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Associate Medical Directors, Program and Nurse Managers in developing and revising patient care standards, protocols, and procedures
- Attends monthly MEC/Medical Staff meetings
- Clinical support role. Works directly with providers and nurse managers
- Participates in investigation, analysis and corrective action plans for complaints related to each department
- Runs day to day operations of the unit and must be willing to participate in patient care
- Precepts new providers as needed and provide mentorship as needed
- Assists in identifying areas of deficiency and creates and tracks corrective action
- Participates in the interview process for new clinical providers
- Utilizes systems to evaluate performance behaviors as it relates to direct care, treatment, discharge planning, follow up care and documentation
Medical Director Background:
- Recent Primary Care or Behavioral Care
- Graduate of an accredited AMA/AACOM approved medical school
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine or Psychiatry
- Must be Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Medical Director Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, LTD, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Paid Call!
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent PTO!
Medical Director Compensation:
- $280-300,000/year depending on experience.
Min Compensation: 0.0
Max Compensation: 0.0