Physician - Family / Internal Medicine
North Carolina F.M./I.M. in Beautiful Lake Region near Charlotte
Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Family medicine or internal medicine physician to relocate and create his/her practice in the beautiful, diverse, temperate climate of North Carolina! Enjoy mountain ranges, lakes, and the Atlantic Ocean as your outdoor playground on your time off with your family and friends. The community of Statesville, NC is 20 minutes north of Lake Norman and Davidson College, one hour north of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina. Charlotte is the largest city in North Carolina, providing easy access to culture, nightlife and food scene, as well as an International Airport. North Carolina offers world class universities and excellent educational and healthcare systems.
This physician group is looking for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency trained physician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to establish a solo practice affiliated with a non-for-profit healthcare system in the town of Statesville, North Carolina.
The work schedule will be 4 ½ days weekly, with call every sixth week. Call means that the physician on call would be asked to phone in prescriptions for patients, if necessary.
- Year 1 & 2 Guaranteed annual base salary range of $225K-$250K
- Year 3+: Guaranteed annual base salary of $150,000, plus incentive compensation.
- Physician will receive a $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Reimbursement for CME, professional associations, not exceeding $5,000 annually.
- C. Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- North Carolina Medical License.
For more information, please contact lynda gregg (904) 452-4499 / email@example.com