Physician Assistant – Orthopedic Surgery
Thriving orthopedic practice in the Palm Desert area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA to their growing upper extremity surgery team.
Open to local new grad Physician Assistants with a California PA license.
- Provider will be assisting with mostly total hip and knee procedures but also with dislocations and trigger point/ joint injections.
- Assist with surgery, tissue closures, wound management, wire and hardware removal
- Provider will also do rounding with orthopedic surgeon on occasion.
- Around 50% of time is spent in clinic with the other 50% in surgery
- Ortho surgery experience is a plus
- California PA license
- Full health benefits, employer covered premiums
- PTO and CME days off, CME allowance
- 401k with match
- Fulltime position Monday-Friday
- Possible Relocation assistance
- $110k- $175k average salary based on experience
- Multiple PA incentive bonuses averaging around $40k- 50k in bonus pay a year