Physical Therapy Assistant - 1075925
Orthopedic Physical Therapy Assistant opportunity just north of Sarasota, Florida. Join a team of Physical Therapist and PTAs working with patients recovering from surgery and sports injury. Great gym with state-of-the-art equipment. Here is the place you can really make an impact.
About the PTA opportunity
- Both General and Specialty Orthopedics including Spine, Foot/Ankle, Sports, Total Joint, and Hand
- New space with best equipment and supports possible
- Team approach includes Surgeons, PAs, PTs, and PTAs
- PT team shares Manual Therapy Philosophy of care with specialties including lymphedema, dry needling, and massage.
- Follow and treat post-operative patients and patients recovering from sports injury
- PT will develop recovery strategy and PTA will meet with patients several times each week to lead and direct the treatment
- Prepare gym and exam rooms for use
- Document notes for each patient session
- Initial patient visit is 60 minutes
- Follow up visits are 45 minutes
- 8-9 patients a day
- Flexible hours- Gym opens at 7:30-7
Requirements of PTA opportunity
- Graduate of PTA Program
- State license or pending
- Interest in Musculoskeletal injury and recovery
- Work with all ages- Pediatrics to Geriatrics
- Strong teamwork emphasis and proven in workplace
Perks of the PTA opportunity
- Competitive Salary starting at $21-22 for a new graduate
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO is great and starts day 1
- Paid holidays- office closed for major holidays like Christmas, July 4, Memorial Day etc.
Live minutes from the beach and work with a team that truly understands work and life balance. Deliver exceptional patient care and have fun doing it! For more information about the PTA position, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 or Lynda@linkPAs.com.
Lynda Gregg, PA