Physical Therapist/ PT for Growing Hospital
We are looking for a Physical Therapist for a Critical Access Hospital near MCalifornia. Less than 3 hours from San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Applies diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
- Outpatient/ Home Health/Hospice Setting
Physical Therapist Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active California license
- CPHQ or equivalent certification is required or obtained within 6 months of hire.
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits.
- Fantastic PTO
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $104-120,000/year depending on experience.
- Relocation Assistance and Retention Bonus
Min Compensation: 104000.0
Max Compensation: 120000.0