Physical Therapist - Post Rehab Care/Women’s Health - 818362
Growing rehabilitation clinic in the Worland, WY area is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) to their team. There are 2 different openings available. One is a women’s health physical therapy position and the other is post rehab patient care.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation
Located 2 hours south of Billings, MT
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Monday- Friday, 8a-5p
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Pay starts at $80,000+ annual salary depending on experience.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance