Physical Rehabilitation clinic in the Rutland, VT area is looking to add a Physical Therapist for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position and to start their PT career.
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation. They have a big focus on quality patient care over quantity
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs, PTAs, and other team members
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active Vermont license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p or 4 day 10 hours shifts
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $75k-$90,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Profit sharing paid biweekly