Thriving Physical Therapy Rehabilitation clinic in Prescott, AZ is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position and to grow their skills!
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
• Will be working on a close knit team mostly focusing on the sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation population.
• Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
• Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
• Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
• Open to new grads
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
• Active AZ license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
• Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
• Relocation Assistance, paid holidays
• No on call or weekends
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Physical Therapist Compensation:
• $85k-$104,000/ annual salary depending on experience.