Thriving independent and physical therapist owned clinic in the Carlsbad, NM area is looking to add a Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing facility.
If you love the outdoors then this position was made for you!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Mostly outpatient ortho cases with a mix of sports medicine, workers comp, and Medicare patients.
- Seeing 10 patients a day on average.
- No chronic pediatric patient cases
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active New Mexico license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, and Dental..
- 401k with 25% match
- They are well known for providing the best in house CME options and specialty certifications
- Great PTO package and paid holidays off.
- Wellness gym membership
- Monday-Friday flex schedule.
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $80,000 - $100,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Yearly reoccurring $6k bonus that can be used for student loans or pocketed.
- Relocation Assistance