Thriving Physical Therapy Rehabilitation clinic west of Washington D.C. is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for their growing team. This is the perfect position for a new Physical Therapist looking for their first position and to grow their skills!
Work for a company well-known for their amazing work culture and employee appreciation.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team where all staff are highly valued almost like family. Throughout all of the pandemic no staff was let go or reduced in pay or hours.
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Open to new grads
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active VA license is a plus
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits.
- Employer covers employee health, dental, vison premium
- Relocation Assistance, paid holidays
- No on call or weekends
- CEU Reimbursement, paid malpractice
- Mentorship program for new grads
- Monday-Thursday, 8a-5p, and 10a-7p some days.
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $75k-$95,000/ annual salary depending on experience.