Physical Therapist for Health System – Open to New Grads!
We are looking for a Physical Therapist for a Regional Medical Center in New Mexico. Less than 2 hours from Roswell, NM and Amarillo, TX! Open to New Grads!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Applies diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
Physical Therapist Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Open to new grads!
- CPHQ or equivalent certification is required or obtained within 6 months of hire.
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits.
- Fantastic PTO
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- $70-105,000/year depending on experience.
Min Compensation: 70000.0
Max Compensation: 105000.0